Microsoft Outlook Express is a stripped down version of the Outlook email manager program released by Microsoft. Sometimes, your Inbox may get populated with many unwanted email messages that you may want to delete; some of them for making the inbox look less messy. Follow the simple instructions given below for deleting multiple messages from your Outlook Express inbox.
- Launch the Outlook Express program by double clicking on its desktop icon. If you are not able to find the icon in the desktop, open the Start menu and then click on the All Programs option. Click on the Outlook Express icon found under the All Programs tab.
- Now click on the Inbox tab found in the application window and then look for the email that you would like to delete and then click on it.
- If you wish to select more than one email, then press and hold the CTRL button in the keyboard while selecting.
- Now click on the Delete key in the keyboard for deleting all the selected emails from your Outlook program.
- If you ever wish to restore these emails, you can do so by visiting the Deleted folder in the Outlook Express program.
- Click on the first email that you want to delete for selecting it and then hold down the Shift key found in the keyboard and then move on to the last email that you would like to delete and click on it.
- Now all the emails that you would like to delete from the Outlook Express program will be selected.
- Press the Delete button found in the keyboard for deleting all the emails you would like to delete. The emails would be moved to the deleted folder so that you would be able to get them back if you have accidentally deleted some important emails.