The error "Svchost.exe -- application error the instruction at "0x745f2780" reference memory at "0x00000000" is a familiar error for most of the Windows users across the globe. This error normally crops up when certain files in the registry storage couldn’t be read by the Windows. When such an error message moulds up on your monitor, don’t exit the error message or the Windows. If you exit, then you will have to re-install the Windows to gain access to your computer again. This error message is incorporated with the Windows update problem; you will have to fix this issue without exiting the Windows. You can do this by retuning the settings of the Windows update as soon as the error 0X75606e6a piles up on your system. Get rid of this error with the help of the Windows tech support team.
Follow these and you won’t be troubled about this error anymore…
• Let’s start the process by accessing the "Start" tab to reveal the Start up menu which consists of the icons of the programs that’s been frequently used by a user.
• Go to the right pane of the startup menu where you will find the "My Computer" tab, right clicking on it will pave way for the "Properties" menu of your “My computer”.
• Inside the properties window you will be able to find a way in to the "System Properties" menu.
• Roll down to the "Automatic Updates" menu which lies normally above the other options.
• In the following window pick out the tab "Turn off Automatic Updates” and press on the "OK" badge.
• It’s time to restart your machine as per the recommendation of the Windows tech support panel.
• Hang around until the Windows finishes up loading the essential files and go to the “Start” button yet again ensuring that your computer is connected to the internet.
• From the start up menu, go for the "All Programs" tab to tile up a way in to the "Windows Update" menu to change the mode of Updating Windows to manual.
• Revert back and click on the "Start" tab and right click on the "My Computer" tab that lies on the right hand side of the startup menu to let loose the "Properties" tab.
• Now click on the "Automatic Updates" tab to wind up the entire process.
Following these instructions would definitely help troubleshoot the 0X75606e6a Error.